12.27.2004

Post-Christmas

Christmas has come and gone again. Crazy, hectic and fun - all wrapped up in one day!

Here are some highlights of the last few days of my life:

1. Yushchenko won the Ukrainian election!! By 2 Million votes! Just in time for Orthodox Christmas (Jan 6). For the scoop check out...

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/12/27/ukrainevote041227.html

2. The Life Aquatic opened on Christmas day and it was more than I had hoped it would be! So funny and so visual...You should check out the soundtrack too (that is if you like the Stooges, David Bowie and Devo)

3. Eraserhead on DVD! Thank you, thank you...you know who you are...

4. Harry Potter 6 is coming out on July 16, 2005. You can preorder at chapters.ca and they are offering 40% off...

5. My boyfriend is totally occupied with Call of Duty on PS2 so I have the computer all to myself...

And we all lived through Christmas,
I hope you did too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home