3.02.2005

a day

one more psych exam under my belt. one more day below freezing. one more day of construction on the street (they are changing all of the hydropoles). another $9 for parking. one less day until my doctor's appointment (such a cold and unfeeling person). another three cups of coffee. another fifteen pages of harry potter. one less day until i have to hand in my politics essay. one more day in toronto and one less day of my life.

wow. i rarely get poetic anymore. this must be a wednesday thing. i am excited because lost is going to be really really good tonight! hurley!

jody, i hope you are feeling better and you kick that cold for good. you have had more than your fair share of illness this winter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I love this post!

We all stayed home for a sick day. All I did was sleep, sleep, sleep. Thanks for thinking of me.

XOXOXO

8:06 PM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

always thinking of you. give the boys hugs for me.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home