3.03.2005

lost


jorgegarcia
Originally uploaded by jessalauren.
ok...let me see if my computer will let me finish this time...

i loved last night's episode! hurley was so brave, especially at the bridge (i screamed when charlie almost fell) and when he met with the french woman (who looks so utterly sad and depressed). they got the battery -yay- and no one got shot!

i thought that the numbers totally give the show a new dimension. now i don't have any idea what is going on anymore.

and i thought the locke and claire side story was really sweet. (when is she going to have the baby?)

so i need someone to refresh my memory - has ethan been in three or four episodes this season?

oh and i think the music thing is cool now, but only because it only comes on if hurley is on.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I didn't read your recap because I haven't watched LOST yet. I'm going to go pick up the tape from Poppy soon, I'll be back.

3:02 PM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

sorry you had to miss it...but skipping commercials is very nice.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

LOST is a very short show when you fast forward through the commercials.

I loved this episode. Finally some plot development. Poor Hurley.

I am totally creeped out by the numbers.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Oops. I forgot to add something.
Martin and I are working on our theories for "the numbers" this is what we have so far.

4 number of years locke was paralyzed
815 = flight number; kate's safety deposit box number
16 = number of years rousseau has been stranded
23 = claire's age
42 = number of survivors

Might be a little far fetched but hey, Also, did I hear the Hurley owns a box company? Could he be Locke's boss?

Also, Rousso only said didn't specify whay kind of "ship" they came in. Could they be aliens?

Ok, I'll stop now.

10:35 AM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

that's cool. i think hurley was probably locke's boss because it is starting to look like everyone knows everyone else some way or another.

didn't you say 815 has something to do with charlie too? i felt so bad for hurley. he was sad the entire episode.

and yes, when you fast forward the commercials, you do see how pathetically short the show is. but i guess the budget must be pretty high to film in hawaii.

and they look like aliens! they remind me of the bounty hunters in the x-files.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home