1.05.2006

what is happening?

do you ever have those moments where you actually question your own existence as a person? like this, for instance: i sent out so many emails in the past two weeks and no one has replied to them; it's like i'm not even here anymore.

i want my essay mark from henry jackman's class (this seems lame, but in an inexplicable way, it's very important. it feels like the whole mood of last semester depends on it); i still don't know if some of my friends had a good christmas (maybe i really don't have any friends. when was the last time i saw them before christmas); all i am getting are these crazy existentialist newsgroup letters from the same people, over and over again. this must be a sign. can i bring myself to unsubscirbe to this group and risk never getting an email again?

it just makes me crazy that i know some people get offended when they send you a forward or a multiple-addressee email and no one responds; well, these were personalized. i even said to myself, 'hey! instead of writing everyone's email address on this one tacky email, how's about you write each person an individual message, because they are individuals and will appreciate the individuation'.

anyway, i feel miserable at this time of year. couldn't you tell by my template change?
i just want my essay mark.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I hope you get your essay mark soon Jessa.

This time of year sucks, just go with the flow and it will get better soon.

P.S. I feel pretty out of the loop myself lately. I just think everyone is just hibernating and feeling as weird as we are at the moment. At least that's what i'm hoping because almost nobody is visiting my blog or emailing me.

3:08 AM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

winter stinks and blows chunks and bites the big one!

everyone i know is miserable too, so i guess that's it; it's always it. i should remember this for next year. actually, i should just check out my archives.

oops, my blog birthday passed and i didn't even realize!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Happy Blog Birthday Wee Sis!

I love your blog and I love you. Spring is just around the corner. No really it is. Hang in there.

12:38 PM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

you are the best and the blog and i love you too!

this blog wouldn't exist if it weren't for you.

10:18 PM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

Well, that makes me feel a lot better. Not by your misery, but the company. And hibernation is a wonderful theory because I need (not that I can get it) two extra hours of sleep in the winter than in the summer. Not to mention that I can fall asleep at any point in the day at the drop of a hat.

Naps are nice.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! January is out and only 2 months to go. Yesterday was a record breaking day here in Ontario. We've had the warmest January since 1948. I woke up tired and dreading going out in the cold to work. As I opened the door the first thing I heard was birds singing and chirping and the sun was so bright and warm that I went back in and changed from my winter coat. It was the most beautiful day with a high of 12. You can't ask for more. I seized the moment and enjoyed the entire day. Today that famous groundhog did not see his shadow so were suppose to have an early spring. O I need to believe this to get through the next 2 months. I'm already day dreaming of all the wonderful flowers I'm going to plant in just a few months.
Patricia

12:12 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Geez, whenever we have days like that here I get competely weirded out! Global warming is not a good thing.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home