3.05.2005

return of the jessa

ok, i'm back...

construction on the street must have taken the internet out (for two days, mind you). times like these make me realize how dependant i am upon this little machine. i didn't know what was going on with my bank, i needed to renew my library books, i need to do research for this religion essay. yup...i don't even have to go to the library, i can just pull up lovely periodicals from this very chair i am sitting in right now.

i am actually quite surprised my butt isn't very large because i spend so much of my time sitting here like this. but whatever. how bad can it be? i did go to the bank in person today. and from the fact that i need to renew my books, it logically follows that at some time or other i did make it to the library. and you're here too so i wont go on justifying myself any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home