1.29.2006

i have to move.

this is good. i'm getting evicted, but this is ok. i think that sometimes, things have a natural sequence of events. mike - from work - is renting out an apartment in his house and i was joking the other day that i would move in because i hate my hobbit hole. and i find out, just now, that it wasn't really a joke. or it was the universe's big joke.

sorry. i'm a little taken aback right now. my writing is atrocious. but i wanted a change and i got it. life can be really terrifying but my blog is the last place i want to go postal, so i'm signing off.

thank you, jody! you always calm me down.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Pretty weird way of finding out wasn't it?

I think only good things will come out of this for both you and Ryan. You'll have a blast and windows!

12:42 AM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

the weirdest thing about it as that i have been saying to myself for days: something is changing; something is happening. and i woke up this morning feeling like i was losing my mind even before i found out, so at least it makes sense now.

jody: you call it 'beaming', right?

well, this was certainly a textbook case if i have the definition right. and i have being beamed for weeks.

anyway. thank you for your help.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Yes! To be beamed, Naomi coined the phrase and it is very real.

I feel the beam lots when things are stirring with the in-laws. Once your aware of it you're rarely wrong.

My pleasure my darling. Anytime.

2:35 AM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

well i was right about my dad, and now i was right about this (even though i am not supposed to know yet).

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home