3.08.2005

happy happy joy

do you ever notice that sometimes the strongest sense of happiness is actually a feeling of relief? i find that happiness is the strongest when you do something that you didn't want to do and it's over, or when you find out something you thought happened (that you didn't want to happen) didn't happen.

yeah, i love that feeling when you get something over with. it could be an essay, a phonecall you didn't want to make. it just kind of brings you back to the zero-zone. complete balance and everything is just normal. that makes me happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I hate Blogger today. This is the third time I have tried to comment and it wouldn't let me.

I love the feeling of relief! I don't like the feelings of stress and worry that come before the happiness of relief but I do like the going back to zero feeling.

There, I did it!

4:00 PM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

i know, i have been having major problems just logging onto the blogger website.

i'm glad you made it!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home