5.03.2006

so ends the craziest of the crazies

I think this whirlwind has almost come to a stop and my entire reality has now been altered. I am living in a totally different place! I can see hawks from my deck and the bus schedule is the best. School is through and I am now fulltime at the restaurant.

Lou found out that I want to be a writer, so he said that one day, the two of us would take a trip together. This story was through Ryan, but I'm pretty sure he means he wants to be my agent. If that be the case, then I will totally hire him: you should see the way he talks to the produce guy (the pastry guy, the fish guy especially).

I have even been capitalizing my 'I's; unintentionally, but I have been writing a lot lately and as you can see, I have been off my blog for quite some time now. So much has happened with the world that I wanted to bring to my blog, but it felt like my life was running on autopilot; that's not to say that I wasn't thinking of you the whole time, dear reader. Dear and patient reader!

So I shall be diligent and conscientious and do my best to blog my little heart out all summer. My desktop is still on the floor and I am typing cross legged on a cushion, but things are coming along.

So much catching up to do! I hope you are all good and well and getting some sunshine, wherever you are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy your back. Patricia

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home