3.15.2005

harp seals

here's a site you can visit if you want to do something (this will take literally ten seconds a day and wont cost you a penny) for our canadian harp seals. your clicks will go to support the international fund for animal welfare's (IFAW) tv advertising campaign that will get the word out to people about this brutal and unregulated hunt. the advertisers on the page pay for each click and you can go back every day to save these little babies (yes - the hunters usually target the babies because their fur hasn't developed spots yet, and j.lo don't buy coats with spots). this is the largest deliberate slaughter of marine mammals in the world and it's driven purely for commercial profit. as a canadian, i don't want that blood on my hands.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Awesome link.

I personally would love to see Star Jones, J. Lo and all of the other losers publicly flogged.

12:36 PM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

ha ha...i'll second that

12:48 PM  
Blogger However said...

That's a great link. I'll definitely pass that one along. I really like your blog. I came on by via Jody Leila's blog! I like your elephant blog as well. Awesome stuff!! :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger jessalauren said...

Thanks, Chelly! Jody's my sister.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home